- Department: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth and Crystallography
- Research Group: Structure and Dynamics of the Earth
- Academic degree: Ph. D.
- 2011 Ph.D. in Earth Science, curriculum: Petrography, Petrology and Geochemistry. Ph.D. in co-tutorship between the University of Ferrara (Italy) and the CNRS di Toulouse (Francia).
- 2007 Master’s Degree in Mineralogy and Petrology, University of Ferrara, Italy.
- 2005 Bachelor’s Degree in Geology, University of Ferrara, Italy.
- Volcanism and metamorphism In the Central-Western Mediterranean.
- Metasomatism and refertilization processes.
- Rb/Sr, Sm/Nd and Re/Os systematics.
PREVIOUS SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Melchiorre, M., Coltorti, M., Bonadiman, C., Faccini, B., O'Reilly, S. Y., Pearson, N. J., 2010. The role of eclogite in rift-related metasomatism and Cenozoic magmatism of Northern Victoria Land, Antarctica. Lithos 124, 319-330.