Erandi Tzayani Rodríguez-Pérez
+34 93 634 4637 Ext. 440646
- 2008-2014 Bachelor of Biology National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- 2015-2018 Master of Earth Science. Research Institute of Geology, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
- University professor in School of Science, UNAM.
Grants and awards
- 2018 Fellowship for research project. Project Support Program for Research and Technological Innovation (PAPIIT, Clave IN109216/ “Glacial and paleoclimate of the centre of Mexico in the last 13 ka”).
- 2015-2016 Fellowship Program for Master Students by the National Council of Science and Technology (CONACyT, Mexico). Mixed Fellowship 2016 for mobility abroad by CONACYT.
- 2012-2013 Fellowship for Research Assistant by CONACYT. Supervisor: Daniel Ignacio Piñero Dalmau (Professor of Institute of Ecology, UNAM).
- 2010 Fellowship for research project. PAPIME: PE-203910. UNAM, Mexico.
- Quaternary ecology
- Interaction Plant- Climate
- Mountain Ecology
PREVIOUS SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
Valencia Ávalos Susana, Martínez Gordillo Martha. Cruz Durán Ramiro, Jiménez Ramírez Jaime, Rodríguez Pérez Erandi T. 2012. Glosario Ilustrado de Embriofitas. México: Prensas de Ciencias. ISBN 978-607-02-3213-8.
Rodríguez Pérez Erandi T. Lozano García Ma. del Socorro and Metcalfe Sarah. Paleoenvironmental Reconstruction of the Sayula Basin between 51.4 and 6.6 ka:Dynamic of the Vegetation and the Lake. Annual Meeting of the Union Mexican Geophysics. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. November 2018.
Rodríguez Pérez Erandi T. Lozano García Ma. del Socorro and Roy Priyadarsi Debajyoti. History of Vegetation of the Chihuahuan Desert: Palynological record during Pleistocene in Babícora Lake. Annual Meeting of the Union Mexican Geophysics. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. November 2014.
Rodríguez Pérez Erandi T. Lozano García Ma. del Socorro and Roy Priyadarsi Debajyoti. Paleovegetation of the Chihuahuan Desert: Pollen Record of the Pleistocene, Babícora Lake. VIII Latin America Conference of Palaeontology and XIII Nacional Conference of Palaeontology of Mexico. September 2013.